Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

first custom order coffee table

Here is my first custom order piece finished. I supplied the coffee table and they chose the colors (with my help and colors on hand) The coffee table will be going to a young lady in her university home. The table was perfect. It is solid wood and very durable. The color choice looks great and both her and her Mom are happy with the end result.

it came a long way from this




Comments

  1. Brandi loves her new coffee table - she can't wait to set it up in your new home for University. The colors look great and the workmanship is perfect. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment