Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Country Chic limited edition colors

I wanted to share an assortment of small items I recently created using Country Chic Paint


this is my favorite Country Chic color, aurora, it was limited edition and this was my last of it ;(



this is one of the recent limited edition colors called wandress



and another limited edition no longer available, sugar plum.. SO PRETTY!



and you can catch how I used limited edition, nocturnal on this solid wood table here


But don't despair if you too find a favorite limited edition color as Country Chic can make you a custom can of it at any time!!



*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Country Chic Paint

Comments