Skip to main content

Old Fashioned milk paint quilt rack in creamy white


When I purchased this solid oak quilt rack I wanted to give it a relove in a fresh new color but keep it true to the vintage style. I chose Old Fashioned Milk Paint in light cream and snow white. Unfortunately I did not measure my mix and just went by eye to get a pretty creamy white color.


I applied 3 coats of the Old Fashioned Milk Paint creamy white sanding and distressing between each coat and sealed it with 2 coats of hemp oil, perfect results!







*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post but there is no monetary compensation received from the sponsored links, just easy access to information for you. Huge thanks to my great sponsor, Old Fashioned Milk Paint

Shared at these linked up parties

Most Viewed Blog Posts

Old Fashioned Milk Paint goes barnwood

The Fab Furniture Flippin' July Contest™ with OFMP Farmhouse Fun

Fusion's brushed steel nightstand

Classic Black Antique Dresser

Fusion's new color putty