Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Cream & Dark Wax Color Combination Love


I love cream and dark wax color combination, like my recent antique dresser or vintage vanity
I recently did a few home decor pieces with Fusion Mineral Paint's champlain and limestone with their espresso wax


this long shelf with drawers, oval tin, cabinet door, lazy Susan, little spice rack and salt & pepper set




and since there was a wee bit in both paint jars left I did a few mason jars



mid paint progress and complete



I added Fusion Mineral Paint metallics to give some sparkle




Crackle medium was used on the tray and Fusion's fresco on the spice rack for texture


All these pieces are for sale with details on my Creative moments Facebook page




*Disclosure
I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint

Linked up at these great parties

Comments