Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Shades of Metallic end table


For awhile now I have been wanting to try this look, Inspiration blog post from Lost & Found
and this sweet little table seemed the perfect project to try it on.


I read the post and then gave it my own spin as every painter does. The top of this table is MDF with laminate so just like the original post I put a coat of Fusion Mineral Paint 's ultra grip on to get good adherence and left it to dry overnight and sanded up the solid wood legs.


Fusion Mineral Paint metallic in bronze went over the entire piece then Fusion Mineral Paint coal black was dry brushed


for the Fusion Mineral Paint silver metallic paint I did a wash instead of dry brush, once all was dry I added 2 coats of Fusion Mineral Paint  tough coat to the top for durability as it is a table. The shiny gold handle received a few cots of oil rubbed bronze spray paint and finger rubbed with silver to give a mixed metal feel. Here is the finished look, what say you?










Featured On


*Disclosure
I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint

Shared at these lovely linky parties


Comments