Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Few of my Favorite Fusion Blues



Another personal project was completed using 3 of my favorite Fusion Mineral Paints . I chose little tea pot, refrew blue and azure to complete my cubby shelf.


The size of the cubbies were awkward but the Staalmeester sash brush worked like a dream.


I alternated the 3 colors in each cubby


and I went with Renfrew blue on the exterior, each color went on in 2 coats


The colors work so pretty together!


Check out the jewelry box done in azure I did for myself too


and done ;)





*Disclosure
I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint  to help you find the items I used easily. There is no monetary compensation to me, strictly added for your convenience ;)

Linked up to these Parties

Comments