Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

More Painted Salt & Pepper Sets



I LOVE painted wooden salt shakers and pepper grinders and have done in many colors
for some others click HERE and HERE and I did a post on Hometalk too








 for the above wooden set I chose Fusion Mineral Paint  in little lamb, distressed the edges and detailed with Daddy Van's black wax


and for the above set I chose American Paint Company in fireworks with Daddy Van's clear beeswax with lavender over entire piece then Daddy Van's café noir




*Disclosure
I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint  & Daddy Van's to help you find the items I used easily. There is no monetary compensation to me, strictly added for your convenience ;)

Linked to these linky parties

Comments