Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Crisp White Fusion Cabinet Makeover


What do you do when you have 2 cute country cabinets but they no longer work in your newly built home? You bring them to me to have them custom painted in a fresh new white!


here is the before, the customer wants to use them as matching nightstands in a spare room and wants a crisp farmhouse white look


Because they are both painted a dark color and pine which can bleed thru, I painted them on all sides sans the center back planks with a good primer.

Once dry it was time to apply Fusion Mineral Paint in picket fence, the whitest of their whites.

Even with the primer base it still took 3 coats of the picket fence for a clean white finish. A light sponge sanding and they were complete, ready for years of service.






Shared at these link up parties
Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday

Comments