Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Millennial Pink Jewelry Box



I love a good jewelry box makeover, the traditional colors are just so blah. This reddish colored wood one with pretty soft grey interior seemed to speak pink so pink it is.


Fusion Mineral Paint in English rose AKA millennial pink was applied in 2 coats then lightly distressed to reveal a bit of the reddish wood and give an aged farmhouse look.


In keeping with the aged farmhouse look I applied Krylon looking glass spray to the etched glass door panels to give a faux mercury glass appearance.


This combination is very popular, click here to see 2 others done in this pretty pink 
as well as as a solid pink version here.





Search jewelry box in my search button to see many more jewelry box makeovers I have shared





Shared at this link party
Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday

Comments