Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Ornate Beach Glass Frame



I love frames, they are an easy way to add color to a room and can be used for more then just art or photos. My favorite use is as a sun glasses holder.

The above right ornate frame is the makeover project for this post.


It had a burgundy velour trim as seen above that I carefully removed then scrubbed the frame us well.



While I was painting this sweet jewelry box in American Paint Co's beach glass, I decided to do the frame in the same color.



While paint was just drying I went distressed to reveal the pretty gold under color thru the blue green paint.


To age it further and give definition to the ornate details I used my favorite Fusion Mineral Paint's ageing wax  (see how it makes things pop on the left where the right is just the paint?)


GORGEOUS!!!


I did a matching frame in Country Chic bliss, which is just a bit greener, these frames are just so pretty, agree?



FEATURED ON

Linked up to these parties
Farmhouse Friday
Creative Inspirations

Comments