Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Chunky Wood Blue & Red Pepper Grinder



A recent post on painted salt and pepper sets shared my love of doing them. After painting a chicken wired frame in layers of red and blue I grabbed this solid wood chunk pepper grinder and painted it to match the frame.


After scrubbing the grinder all up and letting it dry, American Paint Co in beach glass was applied followed by their fireworks red. These layers were sealed with Minwax dark wax to deepen the colors and give a soft sheen to the grinder.


I think it is such a fun piece to have in a kitchen.



Comments