Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Pitch Black Valet



Men's wooden valets are a very popular item when I find them and get them painted but they are not easy to find. Click HERE for a navy one and HERE for an ash one

I just scored this solid wood one at a thrift store and loved the more modern style but it needed an update.









Using this awesome Fusion paint brush I applied 2 coats of Old Fashioned Milk Paint in pitch black.

Once dry it was sponge sanded and distressed then sealed with Fusion Mineral Paint black wax which deepens the black color even more and adds a soft sheen.









Shared at these fun parties

Comments