Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Farmhouse Jewelry Hooks



When I purchased this solid oak wall hook bar I totally envisioned it as a jewelry or scarf storage and display piece. I had a customer wanting an accordion type wall hook variety but when I sent her this one she was "hooked" :)

She has had me do many pieces in white to add to her farmhouse style look. Like this sofa table, this old family desk, a sentimental family secretary desk, and this sweet little accent table.


After it was cleaned well, 3 coats of Fusion Mineral Paint raw silk. Once all coats were dry it was lightly sponge sanded and distressed for a farmhouse feel.

For a seamless look, I also spray painted 2 wall screw heads white with metal paint then painted the raw silk.


It will look lovely in her home and be the perfect spot to coral all her necklaces in style!


Shared up at

Comments