Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Plastic Plant Pots Spray Painted & Updated


Don't these plants and pots look lovely? Well the pots did't always look this way.


Let me show you how I updated 3 pots I had in my garden shed into fresh new pots.


The first candidate is this porcelain all in one pot


It just needed a good scrubbing and color update.


Hello Rustoleum lacquer spray paint in beautiful turquoise!!


Multiple light coats in a well ventilated area and taadaa!!

perfect! I may add a stencil in the future but for now the potted Norfolk pine looks great in it.



Next up is this large dusty rose plastic pot; it has scuffs and marks and after a good scrubbing,


I sprayed on in many light coats again in a well ventilated area, Rustoleum 2X  ultra cover spray paint in this gorgeous lagoon blue color.

My beautiful daughters gave me this lovely fiddle leaf fig plant which is loving its new pretty pot!


Another large shiny plastic burgundy pot was scrubbed up


and painted the same Rustoleum 2X  ultra cover spray paint in lagoon blue


and was potted up with a fun tropical plant I have had for years. Anyone know the genus or common name of it?


So there you have it, an easy way to recycle and reuse items you already have using Rustoleum 2X  ultra cover spray paint and Rustoleum lacquer spray paint

Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me


Comments