Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Expanding Wine Rack


Calling all wine connoisseurs, here is the perfect one of a kind vintage wine rack for you!


Solid wood with brass accents holding 10 of the finest bottles of vino, it has been updated in a beautiful rich teal color. First step was to scrub it up well.

Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me


I chose Krylon Sea Glass Finish spray paint in aqua, yes this paint is meant for use on glass but I wanted a stain like finish on this dark stained wood.


The spray paint worked perfect. Apply more light coats in a well ventilated area (I do it in our barn) turning the piece as you go to get all sides. I used one can for this project.


Then let it dry


 The brass rivets were wiped with mineral spirits to bring back the brass shine. The edges were also distressed using a sanding sponge, then black wax rubbed on to add more dimension.


And this one of a kind piece is complete!








Shared on these link up parties
Creative Inspirations

Comments