Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Farmhouse Photo Serving Tray


From mass produced dark to one of a kind farmhouse white finish for this photo display serving tray.


Here is the before shot prior to the glass being removed and all pieces cleaned well.


Here are my farmhouse projects ready to do all in Dixie Belle Paint in drop cloth; a pretty warm white: An antique solid wood tray, a pretty basket and this photo tray along with this black tray that is being milk painted grey.


And here they are getting coat #1 of the drop cloth. I recently did a solid wood dining table in it too.


Two coats of drop cloth were painted on then sanded smooth and a bit of distressing to reveal the original dark wood. It was all sealed with Dixie Belle's easy peasy spray wax with additional detailing with a dark wax to give an aged appearance.


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me



all the drop cloth projects complete




Shared up at these linky parties
Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday

Comments