Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Ornate Mirror in Annie Sloan Florence


I love me a beautiful mirror so when I saw this gold ornate one at an estate sale I quickly grabbed it up. I knew the ornate gold detailing would pop with a color over it. See a lovely warm white one here and a similar ornate one in green that I did for my home and this trio in white as well.



The color I chose to compliment the gold was Annie Sloan in Florence. I had just my kitchen step stool in it. Two coats were applied
Then a wet rag was used to wipe back to reveal the ornate designs


Once dry, the entire mirror frame was sealed with Annie Sloan clear wax.


And to bring out the detail even more I applied Fusion Mineral Paint's ageing wax.


It turned out beautiful but it is so hard to photograph mirrors ;(




Shared at these link up parties

Comments