Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

paint the desk

another huge chore I have is I want to paint this big desk, first i was going to refinish it but holy that is a huge undertaking. I then thought wait, how about the chalk paint everyone is using and do in a creamy white color with distressed edges etc making it a much easier and more forgiving project. All suggestions appreciated.

 Another idea is do the top dark and bottom creamy which would hide any marks too, something like this
Although this is cute I think a whole big desk in this color might get tiring of it so maybe try it on the stools

 
Or stain dark like below

Comments