Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Country Chic Blog Squad # 5 post - tropical chair love

I can't tell you how much I enjoy Country Chic's tropical cocktail color. It is such a fun refreshing relaxing color. I had to just have a piece for MY home done in it.
In steps an antique chair that has seen allot of wear in its years, the veneer seat was down to its last layer and 1/8th ;)

 a good scrub and soak
 and it was time to pry off the remaining veneer

 and then glue and clamp the remaining layer
 then let dry well and sand
 such lovely details in the back and spindles

 on goes tropical cocktail in two coats

 and to bring out the great details I gave it a white glaze treatment
 when all was dry it received 2 coats of outdoor varathane as it will be sitting on my front entry deck
but first I staged it with a couple other pieces I did in the same fantastic color, an adorable dresser and sweet wagon shelf






finally in its new home ready to greet and seat all those who stop by

stop by Country Chic to see their extensive products and amazing colors

*Disclosure I have received products in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely my own.  This post contains sponsored links for Country Chic Paint

Comments