Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Magnolia Painted Wooden Rolling Pin

  This old hand turned solid wood rolling pin sat for years in my stock to paint stash. Prepping for my annual vintage market had me going thru the box. I saw it and visualized it painted warm white with my favorite magnolia flowers on it. So that is just what I did.

Country Chic Bliss


Those of you who know me or follow me, know I love shades of turquoise. When I saw the Country Chic paint color pallet "bliss", it called my name. I held out for quite awhile but finally had to try it.
enter this solid maple dresser and a match was made

step one make all repairs, lightly sand the top and scrub well, these steps are crucial to good adhesion and final look of your project

 I like to use a good quality synthetic brush when applying the paint for an even application



the last of the orange stained maple to be covered in this pretty sea green, I applied 3 coats of Country Chic tough coat over the paint for easy wipe and durability of this piece


 the original hardware worked perfect with this color so after a good scrub and dry it was put back on

 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color


and check out the metallic cremes here and here

*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Country Chic Paint

Link Up Parties

Comments