Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

I think TV console table - SOLD

This solid wood dresser would be perfect in an entry way, as a buffet/side board, dresser or best a TV console. It is modern yet classic. The top is frosted glass while the inside retains the original stain adding a pop of color to the grey classic exterior. All 3 doors each (yes one is faux drawers look) open to an adjustable shelf. Hardware is brushed silver, lovely little piece may be just what you are looking for. 


a little different from this


Comments