Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Sea Storm coffee table

Sea Storm... dark ominous and threatening.. deep intense blue grey color.. that is what I think when I hear the words and it is pretty close to the color Country Chic created in their limited summer edition color of the same name.

I took a dark cherry wood coffee table with glass insert top and updated it to this new color; the result, a fresh new pop of fun color.


 I put on 2 coats wet distressing the edges between to reveal a bit of the original dark wood finish
 then put on a coat of tough coat to give a more durable finish but it did not go on as smooth as I hoped perhaps due to warmer shop temperatures so once dry I recoated with the all in one finish sea storm and wet distressed the edges a final time

 this is the end result .. bring on the sea storms




*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Country Chic Paint

Comments