Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post

Green and Floral Round Tray Makeover

  This round tray has been completely reimagined. Its original shabby chic white finish has been updated to a rich dark green, and a delicate floral rice paper adds a touch of elegance. A final layer of dark wax deepens the colour and accentuates the details, giving it a beautifully aged, vintage feel.

Sea Storm coffee table

Sea Storm... dark ominous and threatening.. deep intense blue grey color.. that is what I think when I hear the words and it is pretty close to the color Country Chic created in their limited summer edition color of the same name.

I took a dark cherry wood coffee table with glass insert top and updated it to this new color; the result, a fresh new pop of fun color.


 I put on 2 coats wet distressing the edges between to reveal a bit of the original dark wood finish
 then put on a coat of tough coat to give a more durable finish but it did not go on as smooth as I hoped perhaps due to warmer shop temperatures so once dry I recoated with the all in one finish sea storm and wet distressed the edges a final time

 this is the end result .. bring on the sea storms




*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Country Chic Paint

Comments