Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Chocolate Fusion Desk


I am not usually a brown painter, to get a rich brown I usually go with stain but Fusion Mineral Paint has a color called chocolate that looked yummy. I chose to try it on this solid maple desk.




I just bought some painters pyramids and love them for lifting a project off the ground with easy access to the base all around. Now it is time to paint with the luscious Fusion Mineral Paint chocolate color in 2 coats.


After the first coat, I wet distressed the edges to give some added character to the solid paint color


 I chose new silver brushed stainless steel pulls and knobs, perfect


And because it is a desk that will get lots of use on the top I added 3 coats of Fusion Mineral Paint wipe on tough coat with a wet rag to complete the transformation ...







*Disclosure
As a Fusion brand blogger, I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint




Linked up @

Comments

  1. Wonderful velvety brown hue I will have to add it to my paint chip collection for later use, as always another wonderful makeover Lee Ann thanks for sharing at Fridfays Furniture Fix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is awesome, this coming from a non brown paint fan ;)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely transformation. It is a very pretty brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the desk .... I am in love the the picture you have...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies, the picture is one of many horse ones I have but it is a fav of mine too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment