Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

More rustic benches, 3 new styles



The original rustic bench post had so much interest I had my carpenter create 3 more, each a different style and size. Again I went with Old Fashioned Milk Paint, the perfect paint for raw wood and blending.



Style center brace was painted in Old Fashioned Milk Paint  sea green, tavern green : federal blue 50/50, and soldier blue



Style solid front edge was painted  Old Fashioned Milk Paint sea green, driftwood and buttermilk



 Style cross corner was painted in Old Fashioned Milk Paint sea green, tavern green : federal blue 50/50, and oyster white



All were sealed with Varathane polycrylic, two of them with the outdoor variety as they were custom done for a deck and were detailed with Daddy Van's black wax.


 left just poly and right is with black wax and below the finished look after buffing and drying






*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post, there is no monetary compensation received from the sponsored links. Huge thanks to my great sponsors for this project Old Fashioned Milk Paint & Daddy Vans








Shared at these linky parties

Comments