Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Homestead House Salad Bowl Finished Cloche




A wooden base for a glass cloche was in dire need of rehydration so it was sanded down and given a few coats of hemp oil which it sucked up quickly. I used Daddy Van's hemp oil but every paint company out there has a hemp oil in their product line due to recent popularity.


After it was dry and buffed I applied 2 coats of Homestead House salad bowl finish; a food safe wax for kitchen bowls and surfaces. It is so easy to apply and buff and gave this cloche new life.




*Disclosure

I have received product as a brand blog rep in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for  Homestead House Paint Co.Daddy Van's hemp oil






Shared up at these link parties

Comments