Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Glass Canisters go Farmhouse Style



I think glass canisters are perfect for cookies, tea, treats, flour sugar etc on your cupboard however the pale pine is just far too "vanilla". Time to amp it up...


Miss Mustard Seed milk paint in marzipan, a soft warm white color went on first. I used this same color on this sweet accent table and farmhouse pine shelf  with my angled sash Zibra brush,


To add some whimsy, I stenciled the center of my mandala stencil from Muddaritaville Studio with Fusion Mineral Paint in coal black. See the full mandala stencil used on these stools.


To age it, I dry brushed  on Homestead House Milk Paint in Confederate grey, distressed the edges and waxed with Fusion Mineral Paint clear and black waxes. 






Shared at these Linky Parties
Embracing Change Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday

Comments