Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

crystal chanda-lamp

When I was little I adored the crystal drop chandeliers. My Grama and Grandad Walker always found the perfect gifts I yearned for. I cannot remember if it was Christmas of my birthday but here is my pretty little lamp they gave me. For years it sat by my bed and sparkled like my own star system. It went to college with me and to my new married life spare room. Over the years a few crystal drops were lost but I could never give it up. I want to give her a new dress as she sits in the spare room in our new house. Of course it ill be a pretty blue dress.
 I have lost 2 crystal drops over the years but am sure I can find new ones
 all apart ready to paint
painting metal
and back in place, she is not sealed yet as again I am unsure of the color but it certainly adds a pop to the spare room

Comments

  1. Not a HUGE fan of the color.... hmmmm
    Cool idea though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love this idea - so cute on an end table or desk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment