Skip to main content

small round dining table ~ SOLD~

this little table I picked up hoping it would help us when we were table-less but it was not quite what we needed so I will paint up and sell. I am planning to do it a dark black so it will fit more kitchen color schemes. There were many good suggestions of chili pepper red, lime green black and white.

today I put on two coats of steel grey chalk paint

but against that judgment I distressed lightly the table edge. I waxed the legs and put two coats of polycrylic for durability on the top.




but now I think I will age it to before selling
 and that is what I did today March 9th and really like it, above the last leg not done and below done
it adds dimension and old feel. I waxed the entire table and legs to seal it all. It is now ready for sale.

Most Viewed Blog Posts

Old Fashioned Milk Paint goes barnwood

The Fab Furniture Flippin' July Contest™ with OFMP Farmhouse Fun

Fusion's brushed steel nightstand

Classic Black Antique Dresser

Fusion's new color putty