Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

cleaning tip

So I love Pinterest.. growing up I had folders and binders and stacks of recipes, articles from magazines and pictures and this is my dream organization. I am also a HUGE reuse, repurpose, recycle gal so love the ideas it shares for many of these things.

As many of you know though, not everything that is posted works as well for others. I saw a post to use old dryer sheets to clean base boards but for me they did not do anything. I could not just throw them out. I decided to try them in my bathroom sink to clean as they have a bit of texture even after many runs thru the dryer.


Sure enough, a little water and the sink scrubbed clean. They work awesome even dry to shine up the faucets and taps. As a last wipe, I use them around the toilet bowl then toss. I feel so much better when an item has performed many duties and used to its fullest potential before tossing in our ever crowed landfills. Give it a try! ;)

Stop on by Creative Moments to see pieces I have reloved needing good homes as well as other great repurpose, recycle, reuse tips!

Comments