Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Cece Caldwell's Las Vegas Fuschia



When I received my Cece Caldwell Paint brand rep package this month, I found one of the newest 4 out of 6 released colors in my box; Las Vegas Fuschia. The name alone made me thing glitter and girls so I went with a sweet nightstand in cherry tones to try it on.



 


 



 after the first coat dried overnight well I tried putting the kukui stain over it to deepen


 
but found it was not really the look I had in mind so repainted 2 more coats back over


I put a layer of poly on the top to add durability, note the color deepens quite a bit with poly, then I put another coat of fuchsia over it and waxed the entire piece a couple times and distressed the edges to bring out the wood details



 




 and I added fun drawer liner for another twist of fun


This bold but sweet pink is perfect for the glam princess weather she be wee or teen or anyone wanting a bit of Las Vegas to add pizzazz to your room! Check out Cece Caldwell to see the other 3 newly released colors and perhaps a sneak peek of the 2 yet to come!


disclosure: As a CeCe Caldwells paint rep, they provided me with this paint in exchange for creating this showcase piece, thanks Cece!

Comments