Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Fusion Fresco


Fusion Mineral Paint has a new product to add texture and dimension to your décor called fresco.

Fresco?.. old world plaster look is what I think of when I saw it. I needed just the right piece for my vision so when these very simple styled end tables came along I decided to try this new product on them.

first I gave the tables a coat of little piggy in a messy pattern

then it was time to mix up the fresco powder and paint, I went 1:1 with newly released lichen


and used the same messy pattern application


when dry I put on a coat of casement


then sanded it down to reveal the dimension and colors
  and to give yet even more dimension and some added durability seeing they will be used more, I chose antiquing top coat and applied 2 coats


 here it is, very old world looking right?


a bit more close up


and here they are both together for their photo shoot


there are many ways to use this Fusion fresco powder, check out the website for more looks and instructions and try your hand at some old world charm


*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely MY own.  This post contains sponsored links for Fusion Mineral Paint

All Linked Up To


Comments