Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Old Fashioned milk paint quilt rack in creamy white


When I purchased this solid oak quilt rack I wanted to give it a relove in a fresh new color but keep it true to the vintage style. I chose Old Fashioned Milk Paint in light cream and snow white. Unfortunately I did not measure my mix and just went by eye to get a pretty creamy white color.


I applied 3 coats of the Old Fashioned Milk Paint creamy white sanding and distressing between each coat and sealed it with 2 coats of hemp oil, perfect results!







*Disclosure
I have received product in exchange for this post but there is no monetary compensation received from the sponsored links, just easy access to information for you. Huge thanks to my great sponsor, Old Fashioned Milk Paint

Shared at these linked up parties

Comments

  1. Love this color mix it's so soft, and I can't wait to get my hands on Daddy Vans Hemp Oil, just waiting on the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this upcycle! I definitely need to find myself a quilt rack to do over like this for all my blankets! :)

    I'd like to invite you to share this at the brand-new Farmhouse Friday link party which kicks off this Friday at 6:00 am PST! I am giving away a $50 Amazon gift certificate to celebrate, and I will also share your linkup on DIY Farmhouse Style Facebook group where I admin, which at this writing has over 130k members! :)

    Hope to see you on Friday!
    
    Michelle
    The Painted Hinge
    www.thepaintedhinge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the invite Michelle.. I was away celebrating my birthday but will stop by for the next one ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment