Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Metal Yard Art gets Sprayed


I found this cute metal yard stake on sale at Costco. It was ok in the faux rust color but being a painter I found it boring. Luckily I had a can of Krylon spray paint on hand in a favorite color, sea glass. (Be sure to check other spray painted projects at the bottom)


I assembled it and seeing it was a stake it worked perfect to spray stuck in the ground.
Wanting just the petals painted I taped off the center with painters tape


And sprayed away under the careful eye of my support team


Remove the tape and it is complete


an easy solution to create a one of a kind piece of art in my yard


The fun color gives my yard the perfect punch of color.


Here are a few other items I used Krylon spray paint on to make pretty

And Numerous Hardware Color Updates


Shared on these fun link sites

Comments