Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Hydrangeas and Lilies Glass Bottle Transformation


I have a thing for glass. Glass décor in my kryptonite!! When this glass bottle was empty I saw the perfect canvas for the newly released hydrangeas and lilies Dixie Belle transfer.

Isn't it pretty?

This new transfer is the perfect size for smaller projects. And it is so pretty. The bottle had all labels soaked and removed and the glass shined up.

There is also another new smaller transfer called birds & blossoms that would be cute as well.


Cut out the transfer pieces you want to use and decide the layout. Once you have a spot remove the backing, lay in place and rub with the enclosed stick. 


Lift the top sheet carefully to remove and voila!! Continue applying the pieces where you want around the bottle. It is just that simple.


This bottle is very soft and delicate. Adding a string of fairy lights inside will add the perfect ambiance on a mantle or display area.


Check out all the sides


video view


Subscribe to these Blog Tutorials ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram ~ Follow me on Hometalk



Links to the Dixie Belle products are for your convenience. My affiliation with this company does not increase prices on your end, your purchases via my links do however provide a small subsidy which allows me to keep providing these free tutorials. Thank you!

FEATURED ON

Hometalk Sept 26, 2023



Shared on these fun link up parties





Comments

  1. Hi, love the new transfer, but, cannot find on either link you provided?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - this is the direct link https://dixiebellepaint.com/hydrangeas-lilies-transfer/aff=431 but it seems to be not showing today for some reason

      Delete
    2. Ty- will keep trying! Love your creativity! Susie Pease in Texas

      Delete
    3. I checked with Dixie belle directly and it looks like this design has sold out, boohoo!

      Delete
    4. They are back in stock for a short time Susie!!

      Delete
  2. Very cute :) It's amazing what projects you can make with transfers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to turn a plain bottle into a work of art! I'd bet your transfers on glass look incredible on your window sill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I am a sucker for pretty glass :) Thanks for hosting

      Delete
  4. Very pretty, Lee Ann! And certainly looks better than most decoupage! I'll have to look into transfers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Gail. I really enjoy transfers :)

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! What a simple way to make something beautiful. I'm happy to tell you I'll be featuring this post at Thursday Favorite Things today, starting at 10:00 a.m. CST. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment