Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Grey Toned White French Provincial Coffee Table

  Solid wood coffee tables deserve updates to keep them in service. This French provincial beauty received a fresh new makeover in grey toned whites. It will be a look lovely addition to any living room.

Staging Wall in My House Chalk Painted


I originally painted a staging wall white in my home back in 2019. Since then it has seen allot of action with furniture brought in to get their photos taken in front of. This resulted in many bangs and dings and it is clearly time to repaint it. Above is one of the marks (right) and fresh new update (left).

I was doing a sample board for a customer of all the Dixie Belle Paint white colors I had on hand. The crisp cotton white container had about 1/2 left. It was the perfect bright white for the job.

I wondered if chalk paint would work but why not try it myself.


See the marks along the wall? I used my favorite angled 2" Dixie Belle synthetic brush and got busy. In less than an hour it was complete looking fresh and ready to stage more pieces.

Painting a white over white made the job go much faster than the original white over taupe.


It totally worked out great. So if you have some spare chalk paint on hand give it a try in your home.

Subscribe to these Blog Tutorials ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram ~ Follow me on Hometalk
 


Links to the Dixie Belle products are for your convenience. My affiliation with this company does not increase prices on your end, your purchases via my links do however provide a small subsidy which allows me to keep providing these free tutorials. Thank you!

FEATURED ON


Shared on these fun link up parties




Comments