Skip to main content

Country Chic Blog Squad challenge #2

I am a huge teal/turquoise fan, it is the accent color of my home. I am drawn to it in every color pallet of paint out there. Country Chic's tropical cocktail was the first color my eye went to and I knew I had to try it.
I originally had planned on painting this cute little pine wagon shelf a traditional red but my sister suggested doing it tropical cocktail for a fun rendition.


 I chose it in original formula and applied 2 coats, what a gorgeous color


to add a bit of contrast and dimension, the wheels got a few coats of glossy white and highlighted inside the hearts and outside the wheel with the pretty blue.


All was sealed with 2 coats of Country Chic tough coat, a poly like eggshell like finish.


This is going to be so adorable in a nursery or bedroom of some lucky child!
Watch for more projects to come with Country Chic Paint, and be sure to check out my crème brulee cabinet.


*Disclosure
I have received products in exchange for this post, but ALL the opinions are entirely my own.  This post contains sponsored links for Country Chic Paint

Most Viewed Blog Posts

Old Fashioned Milk Paint goes barnwood

The Fab Furniture Flippin' July Contest™ with OFMP Farmhouse Fun

Fusion's brushed steel nightstand

Classic Black Antique Dresser

Chocolate Fusion Desk