Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Faux Milk Glass Vase

 

I have another simple and easy change up for a basic glass vase to give it a faux milk glass update.

Links to Dixie Belle products are for your convenience. My affiliation with this fantastic paint company does not increase prices on your end, your purchases via my links does however provide a small subsidy which allows me to keep providing these tutorials. Thank you!


This large heavy glass vase has great shape and size but lacks pizzazz. After a good scrub and run thru the dishwasher it was ready to get a new look.


To be sure the paint adheres well to the super smooth glass Dixie Belle Slick Stick was brushed on in 2 coats allowing to dry well between coats.

Subscribe to these Blog Tutorials ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Instagram ~ Follow me on Hometalk

Dixie Belle silk paint in the crisp clean white paint color called saltwater went on next. Again 2 coats applied with a small flat Dixie Belle synthetic brush.


I think the glass designs are now revealed by the white paint and give a milk glass feel, how about you?



Links to Dixie Belle products are for your convenience. My affiliation with this fantastic paint company does not increase prices on your end, your purchases via my links does however provide a small subsidy which allows me to keep providing these tutorials. Thank you!

Shared up at these link up parties

Comments

  1. Really love this idea. Simple but the end results is a perfect upgrade.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment