Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Sweet Little Farmhouse Strawberry Crate


Isn't this the sweetest little wood crate? It was cute as original but a wee bit of paint amped it up even more. It is available on my Etsy store :)


It was part of my small collection I painted using "Drop Cloth" from Dixie Belle Paint.



The strawberry crate was simply dry brushed with the warm white drop cloth paint on all sides. A light sanding with a sanding sponge then a coat of Dixie Belle's best dang wax in clear to seal it all up again on all sides. 

                                   

Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me




Such a sweet little holder for a salt and pepper set on a dining table or counter, right?


Be sure to check out the other tutorials for the rest of the drop cloth collection: S&P set , green sun crate and candle holder






Shared at these link up parties

Comments

  1. Awe, your little strawberry crate is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing it at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much so sorry for the delay in replying as this was found in an awaiting moderation folder ;( catching up on the ones I missed :)

      Delete

Post a Comment