Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Copper and Shades of Blue Tin Tile Set



Another custom ordered faux tin tile set, this set is in shades of turquoise, robin's egg blue, silver and copper. You can see shades of grey set of 4, silvers & blues, and another custom grey set of 4.


This Etsy customer chose tin tile stencil #1, I have 3 pattern options to choose from. Using Fusion Mineral Paint's pearl embossing paste the raised stencil was applied to each of the 12" X 12" hardboard pieces.


Fusion Mineral Paint in chocolate was brushed over the raised stencils as the base coat.


Next layers of blues were dry brushed over in a variety of colors.



The customer wanted 2 lighter and 2 darker. Here is the difference between the two.


Fusion Mineral Paint metallic in copper and silver along with pearl wax were then added to give shine and more dimension to the tile pattern using my favorite tool; my fingers. :) 

Below you can see one completed with the addition of metallics and the other not.



Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me


Above is the same completed metallic tile with 3 yet to be done.



All 4 completed. The customer also wanted one of the lighter and one of the darker more silver with the other 2 more copper. That is the best part of custom orders, the buyer gets exactly what they want! Order yours today. You can get just one or many in your choices of colors, patterns and metallics. Email me for an order.

Comments