Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Sofa table painted Homestead House midnight blue milk paint



A good teacher friend had this sofa table built by some of her students in shop class. It was custom built to fit her area and made of solid oak. The orangy stain however was no longer loved so it was changed up with Homestead House milk paint in midnight blue.



This deep navy color is a perfect classic choice to completely change the look. I applied 2 coats mixed with extra bond to ensure great adhesion to this smooth surface on all sides, sanded it smooth and sealed it with Homestead House black wax which deepens the color even more.


Perfect transformation, right? Check out an antique table done to match it 







Shared at these Link Up Parties
Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday

Comments