Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Rose Gold Metallic Keepsake Box


A good friend and customer gave me this sweet tea chest. It is well made but needed some sparkle so after a good cleaning and vacuuming of the velveteen lining ...


I applied a coat of Fusion Mineral Paint English rose to tone down the dark stained wood color before applying a coat of Fusion's NEW metallic rose gold paint.

There are 3 new metallic paint colors just released and limited, watch for projects in the other two colors coming soon.


The edges were lightly distressed to reveal the dark stained wood and a bit of character.


The glass was polished and this sweet little keepsake box now shines.





Comments