Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Dining Room Light Fixture Update with Spray Paint


One last condo spray painted update: this dining room light fixture.



My daughter found this solid brass beauty at the Restore store. It was what she wanted to replace the existing light fixture at her new condo. She did however want it matte black.


To make her wish come true, we taped off all the glass using painters tape then sprayed on many thin light coats using Rustoleum 2X ultra cover spray paint in matte black. Hanging it to spray paint allows you to get inside outside and all sides.


Once good and dry, the tape was removed and my daughter assisted her Dad in hanging it.


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  


My daughter added updated IKEA LED light bulbs with gold bases for long lasting warm glow.


above it the former light that came with the condo and below the "new" one


And here it is, long gone is the brassy brass finish to become a classic black feature fixture.

email 3-29-2020

Shared at this link up parties

Comments