Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Bathroom Vanity Light & Towel Bar Updated


Update your fixtures with spray paint!! This vanity light bar and towel bar have been given a fresh new makeover for many more years of use.


Spray paint is the perfect way to update pieces, save money and save the earth all at the same time.



Here is the vanity light bar before; the silver color was dull in areas and rusty around the edges from humidity. A good cleaning once it was all taken down and it was ready for its update.


In a well ventilated area with cardboard and paper for protection from over spray, Rustoleum oil rubbed bronze spray paint was applied. Spray multiple light coats turning as dry to get an even coverage.


While working on these projects, we also updated the upper floor door knobs.

Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me



The towel bar was done in the exact same way, take down, clean well and spray!


They look brand new and just what my daughter wanted in her "new" condo. An additional step to prevent wear on the towel bar is to add a clear coat over the ORB (oil rubbed bronze)


We did not stop there, the door stops were also painted.


And the the door knobs & bedroom light fixtures!! All with one Rustoleum oil rubbed bronze spray paint can for the most part. 



We also grabbed a Rustoleum ultra touch spray paint in white and did the yellowed registers and outlet plates. The last project was a brass dining light in classic black


DON"T TOSS IT, SPRAY NEW LIFE!!


Comments