Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Walnut MCM Dresser with Warm White Accents

  I am a huge wood grain fan and when I find MCM pieces which usually are walnut wood I am thrilled to give them an update. This 6 drawer dresser did not disappoint. The warm white and wood combo is always a favorite of mine. How about you?

Pitch Black Antique Chair


One of my great customers gave me this antique chair stored in an old building and I knew it would be perfect painted as a staging prop.


I decided to go with a neutral black, Old Fashioned Milk Paint in pitch black to be exact.

I recently used it on this gorgeous antique gate leg table, my daughter's bed frame, and as a base coat on this pretty chalkboard.


OFMP goes on so smooth and took only 1 coat


It was then sanded well to reveal edges and details and sealed up with Daddy Van's hemp oil


This antique chair now has a pretty new look





Shared at these parties
Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday

Comments