Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Bombay Farmhouse White Jewelry Chest


Bombay Jewelry Chest


I was excited to purchase another Bombay Co solid wood piece. This one is a jewelry chest, did you see the Bombay Co watch chest I recently did?


After cleaning it well including vacuuming the lovely green lined areas. it was ready to paint.


Two coats of Fusion Mineral Paint in raw silk went on. I love Fusion with its built in top coat and self leveling properties that make it such a great paint.


Once dry the edges were lightly sponge sanded to reveal the beautiful wood under the soft warm white. To enhance the details and give an aged farmhouse feel, I added Fusion ageing wax.





All sides are painted so it is a stand alone beauty.





You can see the teal stool post here.

Shared at these link parties
Creative Inspirations
Farmhouse Friday
Silver Penny Sundays
Inspiration Monday

Comments