Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Grey Salt and Pepper Shaker Set

 


You know I love a pretty salt and pepper shaker set update. Here is the first one of 2021 in a soft rustic grey!


Scrub clean inside and out with warm soapy water and some Fusion TSP Alternative and then they are ready for the paint.


Fusion Mineral Paint in the color sterling was brushed on.

Two coats in total were brushed on then lightly sanded and the edges distressed.


Then Fusion Furniture Wax; ageing wax was added to give an aged look for a farmhouse feel.



Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 

Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store



video tour




I painted a matching coffee mug tree as well. 




Comments

  1. I never can find these kinds of salt and pepper shakers. These are so pretty. Very farmhouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn the luck, I am blessed to find them in my area quite often and will always grab them when I do as they are such fun to give new life too. I am sending you some luck to find a set :)

      Delete
  2. Very farmhouse and much improved! I love the grey color you chose. Thanks for sharing at EH&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, apologies for such a long delay as I found these comments in a hidden moderation folder :(

      Delete

Post a Comment