Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Green & Gold Trinket Box

 


You know I love giving trinket boxes a new look with paint. This super cute chest had a pretty green milk paint update.

Check out other trinket boxes HERE as well as so many jewelry boxes.



The raised gold floral design is pretty but it needed some ooomph!


Such a sweet design. First thing is wipe well with a damp cloth and a spray of TSP alternative/water (I mix in a spray bottle) mix inside and out.


I choose kettle cove green milk paint from Shackteau Interiors. With the same bag of paint I also created this antique desk/vanity and antique accent table.


After painted the trinket box was wet distressed to reveal the raised gold design then clear waxed to seal.


The sweet little box is now updated in this pretty green and gold.


Subscribe to this Blog  Follow me on Instagram 
Follow me on Pinterest ~ Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Hometalk ~ Visit my Etsy Store
Email me



If interested you can find it on my Etsy Store.

All sides were painted ;)
video tour



after and before ;)





Comments

  1. Beautiful makeover! I love the color and the gold floral designs. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create Bake Make Link Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. So pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment