DIY Furniture Flip: Refinished Solid Maple Dresser in Classic White
In this tutorial, I’m sharing how I completely transformed a solid maple, Canadian-made dresser into a fresh, modern piece that’s both timeless and functional. Originally a tired chest of drawers, this sturdy maple beauty got a full makeover — from sanding and priming to a crisp classic white finish and new stainless steel bar and knob hardware . The result? A clean, elegant dresser with five easy-glide drawers that looks right at home in any bedroom, guest room, or entryway. Follow along to see each step of the refinishing process and how a little paint and hardware can give solid wood furniture a brand-new life.














Lee Ann, this planter came out so cute. What a great way to repurpose old or thrifted planters. Thanks for sharing with us on the Home Imagined party.
ReplyDeleteThank you Meagan, I totally agree and thanks for hosting!
DeleteWhat a wonderful transformation of cup/saucer and pots that didn't fit your decor. Bringing new life into old things is a gift. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThank you Diana, I hope to inspire others to relove not toss out :)
DeleteLove this transformation, and easy too! Thank you for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteThank you for kind words and hosting :)
Delete