Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Antique Farmhouse Tray


Every antique piece deserves a relove no matter how small.


I loved the simple but pretty details on this solid wood antique tray as soon as I saw it and knew it would look fabulous with a reloving paint update.


I did the above group of home decor pieces all in a warm farmhouse white, Dixie Belle's drop cloth.
Check out the finished photo tray and basket.


Two coats followed by a light sanding to smooth and distress a wee bit. White milk paint was dry brushed over all to add highlights.



Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me


Then dark wax was added to keep an aged antique feel.










Check out the other finished farmhouse photo tray and basket.



Shared at
Farmhouse Friday

Comments