Skip to main content

FEATURED Blog Post on Hometalk

Vintage High Chair in Natural Wood and Warm White

  I love giving old pieces new life. This vintage wooden high chair was my latest makeover project. I am loving the end look, how about you? This solid wood cutie was found by my furniture scouting sister. I messaged the seller sight unseen I would take it. My Mom picked it up and delivered to my door. THANKS family for all your help!

Vintage Ornate End Table in Refrew Blue


Are you a fan of these vintage ornate end tables? I think they are a great piece of the past when they are painted to bring the details out.


They have a presence about them and just need a pretty coat of paint to bring them back to life.


For this large square one I chose Fusion Mineral Paint in renfrew blue. After a deep cleaning with Simple Green cleaner and a soft damp rag then wiped with clean water and left to dry, it was time to paint.


The color is such a rich teal with a clear base that allows the original dark stain and wood grain to peek thru perfectly.


Here is the second coat going on (left) using my Fusion Mineral Paint angled 2" brush.


Once it dried well overnight I added black wax to POP the details. See the above right door black waxed and left not.


The original hardware was scrubbed and put back on.


This vintage piece looks awesome now I think, do you agree?


Subscribe to this Blog    
Follow me on Pinterest ~  
Email me








Shared on these link up parties
Creative Inspirations
Silver Pennies Sundays

Comments